Angelina Jolie’s dress was an expression of her kids’ creativity: Luigi Massi, the master tailor at Atelier Versace, sewed dozens of designs from her children’s drawings into the dress and veil.
History through a smile.
"Bastian is the new Captain, and Manuel, Sami, Mats and Thomas are the players councillors." - Joachim löw
Partners in crime (◠‿◠✿)
i want to move to a small apartment by myself in a new city and i want to decide which furniture i want and what i want for dinner and whether or not i want to stay out all night and i want to travel and meet new people and fall in love and go have my own adventures because i’m sick of this washed-up place filled with annoying people
The Mindy Project - 3x01 Sneak Peek (x)
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Ellen Pompeo Appreciation Week | Day 3: Quote(s) [said by Ellen and/or about Ellen]
"There is a spirit there, that was just very interesting to me. I thought she was very charming, and there was something about her that was very intriguing to me to watch. Whatever I come up for her, she is game to play. She’s been so good in what she does that I have the confidence to let the character do what I want the character to do. She’s always leapt with me, which is wonderful". - Shonda Rhimes.
It’s amazing people get so detached from what they eat and what they wear. No one has any contact with how things are made that are put in their body and put in their mouths and I just find it alarming that no one questions it.
charming and hook have gone from this:
to this in about one season:
and this makes me very emotional.